Horrible Experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently (4/10) ordered “in stock” Eibach springs from offroadusa and received an order confirmation. Then silence, so I sent multiple requests via email and chat not because they have no phone number I could find for an update and again silence. 4/18 i finally received an email update that read

“Good morning Michael, I just looked into your order and unfortunately we have just ran out of this product so I will need to issue you a full refund and cancel your order. I apologize for the inconvenience.”

WTF

OP
OP
mwaite09

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slow customer service and poor inventory management but you got your money back. I wouldn't consider that a horrible experience worth a forum post. Time to try another vendor.
Your opinion, but you took the time to read and reply, ha. I felt it worth the post. Besides, had they replied to my first inquiry, it would have been a non issues. if I didn’t hound them, when if ever would they have replied. Not that I need to explain myself to you.

Last edited:

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Your opinion, but you took the time to read and reply, ha. I felt it worth the post. Besides, had they replied to my first inquiry, it would have been a non issues. if I didn’t hound them, when if ever would they have replied. Not that I need to explain myself to you.

Im sure @yoopercharged wasnt being mean in the post just saying it could of been worse.

Yeah definitely worth posting here so we all know what companies we should and shouldn’t deal with and what ones have good cs.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Knowing @mwaite09 personally..... He is a pretty patient Guy. ( he puts up with me as a friend) The info he is giving you @yoopercharged is just that......info. you may think that listed "in stock" get your confirmation and a couple of days go by and nothing ships. is good "customer service". I don't . I would hope someone would tell me don't deal with them. and this is why. Just good info.

Last edited:

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Knowing @mwaite09 personally..... He is a pretty patient Guy. ( he puts up with me as a friend The info he is giving you @yoopercharged is just that......info. you may think that listed "in stock" get your confirmation and a couple of days go by and nothing ships. is good "customer service". I don't . I would hope someone would tell me don't deal with them. and this is why. Just good info.
I understand where the frustration comes from, I'm just saying this feels like more of a "poor" experience vs. something I would describe as "horrible."

I also never claimed it was good customer service. Re-read my post.

@mwaite09 should check with @NEOGARAGE if he wants to purchase from a reputable FRF vendor.