Hissing from driver side window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Webb24

Reaction score
Hey I love my truck but I have started to notice a hiss from my drivers side window when I get up past 55mph. I have looked at the gasket trim around the window and everything looks normal. Could someone give me some ideas or point me in the right direction to try to troubleshoot this? It drives me crazy and the only solution I have so far is to turn the radio up.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have the keypad on the door, see if the buttons have loosened. Could try tape over the keypad and test drive to see if it’s the source.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure it is from the D window? Do you have a pano sunroof? Maybe door or window isn't sealing which might require a trip to the dealer.

First, I would try cleaning the weather stripping both around the door and window. I would suggest doing all four doors just in case.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
If you have rain guards for your windows, then the hissing is air passing through a gap which could be very small. The faster you drive the more tendency it has to spread the guard from its adhesive.