Hey from Alabama

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. But I only see the before pic and not the after. The Rap???

Do you miss that double the size 6.2? Other than maybe the exhaust note? Curious.

OP
OP
SouthernRap

SouthernRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank ya! 22 Raptor on order….coming soonish. A little optimism on this Friday. Got VIN yesterday!

The 6.2 was a sweet motor….and that Borla S type was on point!

I’ve had a Ecoboost in the past, although not a the HO…but they’ve felt every bit as quick as the 6.2.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank ya! 22 Raptor on order….coming soonish. A little optimism on this Friday. Got VIN yesterday!

I’ve had a Ecoboost in the past, although not a the HO…but they’ve felt every bit as quick as the 6.2.
Good luck on your order! Hope you get it by Easter

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Ok cool. Wasn’t sure if the truck landed yet. My bad bro. Yeah let’s hope for a winter delivery. The HO is that much better! And if tuned? Oh forget about it.

Hoping in time for Christmas lol. Congrats