Grown man with new toy in WA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cnez

cnez

Reaction score
Stainless works lightning exit sounded great on my gen1. I would be worried from moisture from exhaust on axle dump contributing to rust.

Very good point......I forget that exhaust emits more than just badass sounds.

PNW Raptor

Reaction score
Congrats, nice truck! I took the stock exhaust tailpipe off after the muffler and have axle dumps now. Cleaned up the look and the sound didn't really change. Don't worry about your bed rusting out, people always say that about axle dumps but I've never seen or know anyone it's happened to. Can't imagine the exhaust fumes do any worse for rust than driving around in rain and snow!

Pk64f100

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the Gibson Stainless cat back that turns out behind each rear wheel. It sounds great on my 2011 Hoe and I am sure it would sound good on the SCREW but would not give me the power gains of long tubes and tru dual exhaust. Anyone have catback and if so are you happy?

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It feels very weird as a grown man being this excited about owning an 8yr old truck. But as many of you know these things are not like any other truck. I have wanted a Raptor since I first saw them. I have been browsing this forum for quite some time and now I have a reason to post something. Finally have a new to me 2011 Blue Flame scab. Clean title, 2 owner beauty with only 87k on her. She is everything I wanted and nothing is disappointing about her. She has been in my possession since July 3rd and its still amazing to me every time I drive her that something this big can move that fast and ride that smooth. Sorry.....less talk and more pictures.

Just installed new Red Rock Bumper yesterday. The truck came with an ICI Magnum RT bumper and winch.
View attachment 126511
View attachment 126512
Nevermind the tire shine from the dealer that sprayed on the side mirror
View attachment 126513[/QUOTE

VERY NICE..!! Your post gave me a good laugh...I bought my 2014 Shelby Raptor in Jan. and still have not been able to get rid of the grin every time I drive it....AND..bet I'm older than you...LMAO...nothing wrong with us old guys having some fun too...Its been the BEST vehicle I've ever purchased aside from my "63 Corvette,which is getting very jealous cause now my Raptor is my fun ride.
Your going to love it..and honestly only thing that I could complain about if I wanted to complain is the Gas mileage...but was fully aware when I bought it what kind of mileage I'd get...and how can you put a price on driving the BADDEST Truck around...
ENJOY Yours..!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY..forgot to mention in last reply...looks like your in WA. also...Tri-Cities....I'm on other side of White Pass down in the Morton area...IF your ever in the area LMK.

OP
OP
cnez

cnez

Reaction score
HEY..forgot to mention in last reply...looks like your in WA. also...Tri-Cities....I'm on other side of White Pass down in the Morton area...IF your ever in the area LMK.

Oh man I was just in Mossy Rock like 3 weeks ago at Riffe for the weekend. Riffe is a pretty popular place for our family to go to so no doubt Ill be up there again.

Lol My other car isnt as cool as a 63 Vette but she still gets jealous im sure (2000 4runner)....I see it in her eyes when I leave for work in the morning.