Grown man with new toy in WA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cnez

Reaction score
It feels very weird as a grown man being this excited about owning an 8yr old truck. But as many of you know these things are not like any other truck. I have wanted a Raptor since I first saw them. I have been browsing this forum for quite some time and now I have a reason to post something. Finally have a new to me 2011 Blue Flame scab. Clean title, 2 owner beauty with only 87k on her. She is everything I wanted and nothing is disappointing about her. She has been in my possession since July 3rd and its still amazing to me every time I drive her that something this big can move that fast and ride that smooth. Sorry.....less talk and more pictures.

Just installed new Red Rock Bumper yesterday. The truck came with an ICI Magnum RT bumper and winch.
redrockbumper.jpeg
Resized_20190704_091927_3626.jpeg
Nevermind the tire shine from the dealer that sprayed on the side mirror
Resized_20190704_091953_885.jpeg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
Pictures. So it DID happen.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats!!!!! Now let the mods begin!!! Geiser front springs are a must.

OP
OP
cnez

cnez

Reaction score
Love the color! Congrats. What Are you doing with your old bumper?

Thanks, Blue was my #1 color and when this one showed up at my local Ford dealer I knew I couldn't let her get away. Currently I have the old bumper up on Craigslist.

Pk64f100

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang dude how cool I got mine in 7/2/19 a ‘11 SCREW and like you have always liked them but never thought I would be so blessed. I have The SCTx4 in my grubby mitts, new Rack is on and Howe power steering pump getting sealed up exhaust is coming next which at 1st was going to be cat back but now I am thinking Long tube headers and true dual exhaust. I have a secret stash in my gun safe for the Whipple started which will be huge transformation. Keep up with pics nice truck!!

OP
OP
cnez

cnez

Reaction score
Dang dude how cool I got mine in 7/2/19 a ‘11 SCREW and like you have always liked them but never thought I would be so blessed. I have The SCTx4 in my grubby mitts, new Rack is on and Howe power steering pump getting sealed up exhaust is coming next which at 1st was going to be cat back but now I am thinking Long tube headers and true dual exhaust. I have a secret stash in my gun safe for the Whipple started which will be huge transformation. Keep up with pics nice truck!!

You make me feel so much better about how im acting with this truck lol.....Im not alone in this Raptor induced addiction to constantly look for things I could add to my truck. Ill probably do some long tubes and then have my local exhaust guy finish it off with a turn down behind the axle with a Livewire from 5 star first.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stainless works lightning exit sounded great on my gen1. I would be worried from moisture from exhaust on axle dump contributing to rust.