Gold rush season premiere

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Classic Tony on moving that dredge but hey it seems to be ready to run this season!

What's not to like about the show. It's got gold, great scenery and a Raptor! lol

buyfire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of RR Raptor airtime in the season premiere. It would be great if they caught some actual "airtime" footage. That truck seems to be getting regular workouts and mud baths, love it.

My daughter was watching the show with me. She says "Dad, that's your truck on TV! It must be a pretty cool truck!"

Last edited:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely a lot more Raptor time on the season premiere!

It looked like when he was leaving Tony's that he might have had a spare on the rear driver's side already but then again it was so dirty by then it was hard to tell lol! Ford should just sponsor it and get rid of the blurry front shots. Seems silly.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder why parkers DRLs aren't hooked to the raptor grill lights...weird

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder why parkers DRLs aren't hooked to the raptor grill lights...weird

I'm wondering if that's not the same one he wrecked last season and when they fixed it not everything was done correctly.