Going Naked!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like it. That stock sticker is way too busy- looks like the graphics you'd see on a jet-ski or something. I'm the type that always takes the 4x4 math problem off the side of my trucks though.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Mr. Bunman, was there any ghosting effects from having the decals on for so long? The photos don't do justice to the amount of work you no doubt did on that fine machine.
Yes Sir, there was a little. The P O S Decals were on for 50k miles in the Vegas heat.
It actually wasn’t near as bad as I had anticipated. I meant to take a picture but got to OCD into the job. You had the ghosting on just the first coat, using Chemical Guys V-34 Polish. Nothing showed on Stage 2so the V-34 did the trick on stage one

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet it won’t be long and Bunman has this totally awesome stereo upgrade.
i think you need one too

bunman has decided he is making our friends and family camping weekend in fallon nevada next weekend. its a 15 hour drive from here. why dont you come. we can caravan......

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would love to have a great stereo but I think I would enjoy something that goes bang instead of boom. Can’t make the trip, you’ll be in good company.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter