GIVEAWAY! 50 Quart Bison Cooler - Made in USA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beers, brats, smoked meat, keeping things above freeing in da U.P. Eh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

We're giving away a 50 QT Bison Cooler with a custom Ford Raptor Forum Lid Graphic! To enter, simply comment on how you'd use the cooler. More participation means more giveaways so share this link with your Facebook Raptor Groups and Clubs!

Can't wait and love discounts? Free FRF Lid Graphic with any roto-molded cooler purchase. Order today just select a cooler, add the FRF Lid Graphic to your cart and use coupon code "FRF" at checkout.

What makes Bison Coolers better than the competition?
  • Made in USA! Who doesn't love America?
  • Custom lid graphics
  • Dual drain plugs
  • Built-in ruler on a locking lid
  • Thicker walls
  • Open grab handles for securing the cooler
  • True to size capacity (e.g., 50 QT Bison holds 50 quarts; Brand Y's "50" holds 38 quarts)
  • About $80 cheaper on average!

https://www.bisoncoolers.com/

View attachment 70380

View attachment 70382

When is the end date for this to end for you to select a winner?

Mlauddvm

Reaction score
Mount it in the truck. Load it with water and beer! The two necessities when going on a camping adventure in your raptor! Would share with other raptors but probably not any jeeps.

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd throw it in the back of my delorean, go back in time and patent it myself, and then once FRF gets started give one to every one of its members..