Who has it, who doesn't?

• Smooth as butt-ah

Votes: 42 56.8%
  • Little annoying hesitation under acceleration

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • Off the charts- herky jerky bucking and snorting

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol "7,500 miles with no issues" *besides the ac hesitation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Again, ******, zero issues or complaints, when you have my truck, and you decided to complain about it, have at it, until then, F/O

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Again, ******, zero issues or complaints, when you have my truck, and you decided to complain about it, have at it, until then, F/O

Whos the ******? Im not the one putting up with a hesitation in a 70k truck [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
FatBuoy

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These problems are probably in the 20 mile per gallon club. Bury the turbo needle and keep the system clean

Whatever. As Bender from The Breakfast Club would say, "Not even close BUD!"

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You still haven’t gotten that medical treatment yet and your reality is becoming more and more skewed. Really, there is treatment available for you and you should get it before you become more of a danger to yourself and others. It’s worrisome to say the least that you cannot acknowledge your need for help sasquatch77, but you do need psychiatric help.

1DXmk2

Reaction score
So, here is a list of everyone who has posted about misfire problems:
Magnetic1
Gizmovance
CFIT
Bombsquad68
Jeff-Ohio
Fatbuoy
RayKnight (*) weep hole drilled and solved problem
Burnout
DrumReaper
IDXmk2
Khahnn73
Chill954
Begone
Hunyakitti
Dinoone
Vr4henry
Kandewinn
Guy
Diluted
Johngm45
jakeO
mustangmatt95
Elite_KG

Don't include me in your f*cking list. My problem in the first couple of hundred miles was simply bad fuel from the dealer and I clearly updated my post to reflect that.

I am in complete agreement with Smurfslayer...your obsession with all this is crossing the border into psychosis. Is there just simply nothing else in your life to which you could apply your energy? Is producing masturbatory streams of "ecoboost life" and "weep hole" posts the only value you bring to this world? Mentally healthy people don't live their lives on internet forums - spending endless hours each day obsessing over each and every potential intercooler related issue and hammering the "like" button on posts by anyone that has had any sort of problem with their 2017 Raptor.

You keep posting about how you are "trying to help people avoid making the mistake" of buying a gen2 raptor, and how you "feel sorry" for those that have...Dude, you have no power to help people by posting on internet forums (particularly since you have no legitimacy and are being blocked and added to ignore lists wherever you go). You're simply a small, whinny voice on the internet like millions of others. If you truly believe you are an altruistic person with great sympathy for those suffering some sort of misfortune, turn off your computer and go volunteer at a soup kitchen or an animal shelter.

Last edited:

vr4henry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah same here. Take my name off that list. I have no misfire issues. I had shudder 3 times in reverse from AC unit parasitic drag on motor. Hasn't done it since >500 miles.

jakeO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you will need to take me out also mine was in my 2012 FX4 eco. My uber small shudder feels more of a trans or something like timing being pulled under wot. But it has been 98* with a even higher heat index.