Gen3 Cold Air Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Rousch on mine. No codes, doubtful benefits. But I really enjoy the sound of a turbo.

rlda2000

Reaction score
I’ve driven it for 4 days now and no codes. I wouldn’t expect any from an intake unless you don’t put the sensor back in the right direction.
I’ve noticed more throttle response from it and my exhaust sounds deeper and not popping as much. I’m running the exhaust in Baja mode, great feature of the G3.

Baja2K

Reaction score
How about just swap the stock filter for the K&N. I did it on my previous G2 ( there was a slight difference in the mid range) I always carried 2 extras for dustily trips. But not changed yet on my G3

oddworld

Reaction score
I ended up going with S&B because they followed up with me a 2nd time. Then after I received it they called me to see if they could help. Good service, it looks good. I will see if I get any benefits outside of the looks now.View attachment 341961View attachment 341964

Mind sending a link to the item you purchased. Want to ensure I’m getting the same one for my Gen3. You still like it?