Gen3 Bumpers from ADD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $1,300 for the bolt-on for my gen 2. I was waiting for the gen 3 release and planned to order right away, but I cannot make myself order at that price point. That is straight gouging. The gen 2 bolt on is still $1,700, whats the difference?!?!

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I paid $1,300 for the bolt-on for my gen 2. I was waiting for the gen 3 release and planned to order right away, but I cannot make myself order at that price point. That is straight gouging. The gen 2 bolt on is still $1,700, whats the difference?!?!
Totally understandable. I spoke with our rep at ADD to confirm the price jump and it really comes down to the raise in prices to get things shipped, cost of materials going up, and general inflation of basically everything over the past couple of years. They're trying real hard to keep the Gen2 Pro Bolt-On at its current price but even that will go up once they reach a point that they can't possibly keep it where it is anymore.

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally understandable. I spoke with our rep at ADD to confirm the price jump and it really comes down to the raise in prices to get things shipped, cost of materials going up, and general inflation of basically everything over the past couple of years. They're trying real hard to keep the Gen2 Pro Bolt-On at its current price but even that will go up once they reach a point that they can't possibly keep it where it is anymore.
i.e. - they are still making money on the gen 2 pro bolt on (for now), but likely a small margin. So this tells me they are making somewhere north of $1,250 on the gen 3 pro bolt on. They lost a customer in me. I was truly planning to purchase.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i.e. - they are still making money on the gen 2 pro bolt on (for now), but likely a small margin. So this tells me they are making somewhere north of $1,250 on the gen 3 pro bolt on. They lost a customer in me. I was truly planning to purchase.

We're sorry to hear that. It's a tough time for businesses everywhere trying to figure out new pricing structures with the crazy inflation happening. ADD has provided amazing quality products for many years and they care very much about their customers. Please just keep that in mind.

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nick i heard the probolt was 18 weeks out if ordered now.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had it on my Gen 2 as well. Im going frame cut this time.
Sick! I always respect the hell out of a frame cut bumper. Let me know if I can help you get what you need when it's time to get an aftermarket bumper on your truck. Always happy to help.