Gen3 Bumpers from ADD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you're ready to transform your Raptor, ADD has some amazing new bumpers! We just got this Gen3 tricked out with the ADD Bomber front bumper and plenty of Rigid 360 lights with a pair of Rigid Radiance to fill in those side panels.

If you're looking for bumpers and lights, hit us up for combo package deals.

Phone ---->>>> 888-466-8991

Interwebs ---->>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

ADD Bomber with Rigid 360 Lights:

PeDNB3t.jpg

KGOfMY1.jpg

ADD Bomber with Baja Designs LP6 Lights:

Mb99pMi.jpg

ADD Stealth Fighter (accomodates 40" curved light bar or up to ten 3" cube lights):

i8erFFo.jpg

ADD Pro Bolt On (accomodates 20" light bar or six 3" cube lights; optional light hoop to mount 4 pod lights to):

Hgt3SxV.jpg

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you're ready to transform your Raptor, ADD has some amazing new bumpers! We just got this Gen3 tricked out with the ADD Bomber front bumper and plenty of Rigid 360 lights with a pair of Rigid Radiance to fill in those side panels.

If you're looking for bumpers and lights, hit us up for combo package deals.

Phone ---->>>> 888-466-8991

Interwebs ---->>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

ADD Bomber with Rigid 360 Lights:

View attachment 346070

View attachment 346071

ADD Bomber with Baja Designs LP6 Lights:

View attachment 346076

ADD Stealth Fighter (accomodates 40" curved light bar or up to ten 3" cube lights):

View attachment 346073

ADD Pro Bolt On (accomodates 20" light bar or six 3" cube lights; optional light hoop to mount 4 pod lights to):

View attachment 346074
do you have more pics of the bolt on? looks really nice. How is the install? Anything have to be repositioned?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you have more pics of the bolt on? looks really nice. How is the install? Anything have to be repositioned?

I like the look of the bolt on

The Bolt On bumper is definitely a really nice option. It aligns quite well to the body lines, and with the optional center light hoop, offers a ton of options for auxiliary lights. If you have adaptive cruise control, you'll need to relocate the sensor just like in the Gen2's. Other than that, it's a pretty straight forward install. And again, it's a bolt on bumper.

ZNU03aS.jpg

1AcdiYw.jpg

0fClR9k.jpg

w7fGsFv.jpg

T8rDumn.jpg

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The stealth looks like they added area for air. The other two, not so much. Those vents being diagonal to the air flow could cause a Venturi effect at speed. They look good tho.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hate to say it, that was my reaction too. Felt like these were like 1500 when they came out for the Gen 2.
Yeah, at $2,000 I would have ordered yesterday. $3,000 and the sticker shock was too much. Ouch. I'll have to think on that a while.