Gen3 - Borla Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProjectWJ

Reaction score
Sound clips at the ±9:00 min mark

2022-ford-f-150-raptor.webp

2022-ford-f-150-raptor-carbon-tip.webp

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would consider this if it is at least 20 lbs lighter than stock, otherwise probably not worth it since the stock exhaust is so good. Any weight specs?

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else catch the crazy rattling in the video when they did their startups? I would hope that is solved before the final version is released. Also wonder price versus the Magnaflow one, especially since the stock exhaust doesn't sound horrible to me.
Don't be shocked if they don't. I have found borla to be willing to just "put" something out there and let you deal with any issues.

bostonhoff

Reaction score
Assuming the audio files in the video are accurate and unaltered, I can see the deeper more truck like sound. That is what they said they are going for. It sounds a little more like the duramax trucks I have deleted. Deeper with more turbo noise. I would love to hear stock, magnaflow and Borla in person. Would have to occur before I dropped money on any of the aftermarket options.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Borla is five minutes away from me. I know exactly where the footage was taken and those fields are right behind our facility. I should lend them my truck for research. Gen 2's need the most help with the exhaust not the Gen 3's

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darn this is a bummer. I agree with others - STOCK sounds better and overall was good to begin with.

I’ve had a ton of people (with gen 2’s) comment about how much better it sounds.

One thing I’d want out of an aftermarket solution is same sound as stock, with less in cabin drone - especially in Baja Mode. I essentially want it to be louder for everyone else except for me :happy175: