Gen2 MX4 Tonneau cover for sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling my 17' Gen2 so I have some parts I'm taking off and selling. I'm located in St. Louis, Missouri so if we are close we can meet up for an exchange. I will ship but shipping cost will be paid by the buyer.

Basically a brand new MX4 tonneau cover, I put on my truck about 4 months ago. I left on deployment for the last 4 months. Vehicle was parked in garage entire 4 months I was gone. Only thing that I did was peel the BakFlip sticker off it. Comes will drain tubes and all hardware for your install. Literally hasn't even seen a drop of water yet. Price is $800.00 will meet with you within reason or ship at your expense. Brand new on backFlip is $969.88 + tax.

BakFlip BAKBox 2 tonneau toolbox. I've had this on my truck for approximately 3 years and has been great. I folds away easily if you need to use your entire bed. It is in good condition and comes with all hardware for install. This toolbox fits right under the MX4. Price is $150 dollars if we meet up within reason or $150 and ship at your expense. New on Bakflip website is $299.00 + tax new.

If you buy both I will make you a better deal of $900 plus shipping!

raptor #1.jpg

raptor #2.jpg

raptor #5.jpg

raptor #6.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
flea_sly

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of next week I will be traveling from St. Louis to Connecticut. I will be in CT for 5 days. I will be going to D.C. from CT after that. Then I'll be traveling from D.C. to St. Louis on my final leg of the trip.

If anyone wants to buy any of my parts for sale and it's somewhat close to my trip route, I would be willing to bring them along and we can meet for an exchange. If you need more details about where I'll be on what dates, PM me.

OP
OP
flea_sly

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be traveling from St. Louis to Connecticut from 9/18 through 9/19
I will be traveling from CT to D.C. area on 9/23
I will be in D.C. 9/23 through 9/25
I will be traveling from D.C. to St. Louis, Missouri on 9/25 through 9/26

If anyone in the midwest, upper north east, or along the way south from CT would like to meet up in person to purchase my tonneau cover, I will bring it with me in my vehicle.

OP
OP
flea_sly

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tonneau cover pending!

I still have the BakBox for sale for $150.00 plus shipping. This is an excellent box for any tonneau cover. It can fold up easily without removing it from it's position if you need entire bed of truck.

OP
OP
flea_sly

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be traveling from St. Louis to Connecticut from 9/18 through 9/19
I will be traveling from CT to D.C. area on 9/23
I will be in D.C. 9/23 through 9/25
I will be traveling from D.C. to St. Louis, Missouri on 9/25 through 9/26

If anyone in the midwest, upper north east, or along the way south from CT would like to meet up in person to purchase my tonneau cover, I will bring it with me in my vehicle.

I still have the BakBox for sale and can bring it with me tomorrow morning if someone along the way want's it! message me today about it before I leave tomorrow morning.