Gen1 Raptor Takeoffs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwm5094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considering selling my Raptor and have started to take things off. List will continue to grow but here is what I currently have ready for immediate sale.

Volant CAI with scoop and powercore filter. Great intake, I chose this over the others because it has an enclosed box that pulls air from the fender and the lower grille so it sucks cold air and not hot air from inside the hood. Great shape, roughly 20k miles, bracket for coolant reservoir had some rust so I wire wheeled it and painted it. Kept all hardware where its needed for easy install. Powercore filter claims a 100,000 mile warranty and is 150,000 maintenance free. PN:3985063 SOLD

SCT X4 with SVC tune. Only left the box a couple of times. $250 shipped and PP to lower 48.

OEM Fox Shocks. Fully rebuilt and added schrader valves to the rear. Have 0 miles since rebuild. The front look good, the rears need some work, stickers were falling off so I took them off. Will get pics on these asap. No springs. SOLD

Boatec front fenders with paint matched rear flares. All painted tuxedo black. I would like to do a swap + cash for this. I would give, boatecs, fender liners (I made them), rear flares, and front bumper that had to be trimmed for your OEM rear flares, OEM front bumper + $700.

I will continue adding to this list as I take off parts.

IMG_1580.JPG

IMG_1579.JPG

View attachment 120564

View attachment 120565

Last edited:

4x4juunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who did the rebuild on the shocks? Do they have the Viton seals or flutter stack?

OP
OP
M

mwm5094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the rebuild. A few of my friends and I all own raptors and I bought a set basically as a core. So I would take the shocks that are on the truck off and put the spares on. That way, I could spend a day or two rebuilding the shocks that came off the truck and still be able to drive it. They all have the upgraded shock seals, purchased the rebuild kits from shockseals.com. Valve stack is OEM, I played around with the compression and rebound shims on the shocks that are on my truck now to gain a smoother ride for small bumps. I have extra shims and seals from that I would include for free if you wanted to play around with tuning. One rear has a brand new bearing cap as the original had stuck bleeders.

OP
OP
M

mwm5094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Northern VA. I’m almost positive ThatGuy88 is going to be grabbing them. Will let you know if anything changes.