GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptimusPrime

Reaction score
Just installed the Relations Race Wheels RR7H on my gen3. They are 17x8.5 +0 on the OEM 35s but now the front wheel well gap is about half an inch less. Truck did start pulling left after the swap so I’m guessing I will need an alignment but not sure if that will change the wheel well space issue. First time I do a wheel swap on a truck without doing a suspension mod at the same time so this is new to me. Anybody with some insight?IMG_5113.jpeg

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed the Relations Race Wheels RR7H on my gen3. They are 17x8.5 +0 on the OEM 35s but now the front wheel well gap is about half an inch less. Truck did start pulling left after the swap so I’m guessing I will need an alignment but not sure if that will change the wheel well space issue. First time I do a wheel swap on a truck without doing a suspension mod at the same time so this is new to me. Anybody with some insight?View attachment 417230
Looks great! That company makes very nice wheels. It is odd that it now pulls to the left after installing only wheels.

boredm

Reaction score
Anyone have pics of 17x 8.5 with 0 offset showing how much they poke ?
I want to stay flush with a 12.50 Toyo

valley3

Reaction score
Black KMC Summit -18mm w/factory KO2s.
I wasn’t satisfied with how the gold torx simulated bead lock bolts looked, so I swapped with some black allen button bolts.
Clean and simple I like it. Are those stock 35’s or did you have the 37’s package?

valley3

Reaction score
I'm curious about rubbing/need to trim. I really really preferably don't want to have to trim. The setup I want is...

20x9 +1 offset wheels
37x12.5r20 tires
1" Eibach front level

What do you guys think? I'm not concerned about hard off-roading or full compression.