GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for information, sir!

Do you know if 37x12.5x20 can fit without rubbing at -12 offset?
Is 9 inch rim width is optimal for 12.5 tires?
What’s your set up?
Stock suspension? Gen 3? 35 or 37 package? The -12 on stock suspension on a 35 package would likely can some running/clearance issues. The tire tread pattern and brand have a lot to do with it also as not all 37x12.50 are created equal.
The BFG KOs def run smaller and have a rounded tread footprint that clear much easier than what is considering a squared off tread with lugs in a “true” 37” tire.

@PacificWheel would be better to answer optimal wheel width, but I’ve ran 9” wide wheels on 12.5 tires on probably a dozen set ups and that seem to work perfect.

ktownsensation

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forged Friday
A new design I have in the works. Couple of sets coming in late June. One black set and one brushed titanium. If everything looks good I’ll be bringing in larger quantities. Just making sure the finishes are what I’m expecting. Brushed finishes will be custom order order only since they vary from batch to batch. Solid finishes will be stocked.

Same specs as the 12 spoke and expected to be in the 23lb range with a 2600lb load rating.

View attachment 407195View attachment 407196View attachment 407197View attachment 407198
What will the offsets be on these

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Kurator everything @TXRaptor37 is saying is pretty much correct. Most simply put it breaks down like this

+00 = run a 37" BFG KO2, nothing bigger
-12 = lift or trimming with any 37"
+12 to +30 = 37" Nitto or Toyo or any true 37 for that matter. It might be close but should clear for street driving

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forged Friday
A new design I have in the works. Couple of sets coming in late June. One black set and one brushed titanium. If everything looks good I’ll be bringing in larger quantities. Just making sure the finishes are what I’m expecting. Brushed finishes will be custom order order only since they vary from batch to batch. Solid finishes will be stocked.

Same specs as the 12 spoke and expected to be in the 23lb range with a 2600lb load rating.

View attachment 407195View attachment 407196View attachment 407197View attachment 407198
Why don't you send me a set of the black ones, and I can do some real world testing. Plus I'll be your biggest supporter!

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Why don't you send me a set of the black ones, and I can do some real world testing. Plus I'll be your biggest supporter!
We're a little too small to give anything away at this point. However I'm kicking around ideas for discounts in exchange for professional pics/videos etc... but definitely can't give anything away. We'll see how these look when they arrive and go from there.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @Kurator my customer with the Velgen Forged wheels test fit his setup today.

10" Wide +06
37x12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Minor rubbing with stock suspension. Will report back after 1" collar but he thinks that will fix the rubbing.
FYI this a 35 package. So possibly, you could squeeze this setup onto a 37/R trim.

22x10 plus 6 37 Front.jpeg22x10 plus 6 37.jpeg

Last edited: