GEN 3 Bed Supports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have searched and have found not much on Gen3 bed supports. Are they really needed and if yes would you go with KHC or ADD bed supports.

If anyone has experience and or pictures please share.

Thanks!

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have KHC supports on my Gen 2, cause they were the cheapest ones I came across. They seem to do the job. I don’t have any on my Gen 3 cause it never leaves the pavement.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance but what are the supports designed for / to do ?

Without supports, with enough offroading you will eventually get bed spread where the sides starts to droop outward. Older work trucks that drive dirt roads often (think ranch trucks) will get bed spread too but it takes much longer.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the KHC ones and love it. It prevents bed flex and prevents your tailgate from not closing. It is also a 1 piece design of steel (formed on a bend break machine). I had a little bit of flex in the bed because I waited 4 years to do it. They recommended you to put a hole in your bed for another bolted joint but it’s not necessary. Just use the fasteners that go in the already placed holes in the bed.IMG_4723.jpeg

Last edited: