Gen 3 aftermarket wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My Gen3 should be here within the next 5 weeks. I want to order some wheels for
The dealer to install. Think it’s safe to say a set of rims that will fit a 19’ will fit the 21’? Called the svt tech line and was told the bolt pattern is the same but could nit tell me with confidence everything else was the same. Just said it should be close. My order is with 35s. Take the chance?

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking to do the same. I really liked the Roush rims that are 18” to replace mine. Unfortunately they do not sell those unless you buy a Roush Raptor. I am thinking about getting a Gen 2 set of rims also.

Token

Reaction score
I was looking to do the same. I really liked the Roush rims that are 18” to replace mine. Unfortunately they do not sell those unless you buy a Roush Raptor. I am thinking about getting a Gen 2 set of rims also.
The wheels are Vision Nemesis 111 and you can find them for $200/each. I think roush wants $700 for them.

RoshDawg

Reaction score
I ordered a custom setup from HRE back in February, flush fender fitment They arrived about a month or so ago. I can measure the offset if you would like?
Yes please! Offset and wheel width would be great. Looking to add 37’s to my soon to get here 35” equipped raptor and want flush fitment