Gen 2 - Lex Bed Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TannerK17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posting this up for sale as I can’t bring myself to cut up a perfectly good set up that someone else could use.

I had picked it up from a friend of mine with the intention of setting it up for my Gen 1 closer to what I was looking for, but I’ve decided to sell this and buy out something ready to go. It’s in great shape overall. No broken welds, mounts or tabs. Some small scratches/scrapes on the finish but nothing major.

Located in Reno, NV. I can deliver to Northern California if need be. I’ll also be in Las Vegas on April 24th & 25th and can bring it down with me then. Also, I believe I could palletize, wrap and secure it well enough to ship if need be. Cost would be on the buyer, but I’m happy to help however I can.

Asking $1,700. Please PM offers if interested! The picture below is from Lex’s website is the actual rack I am selling that is shown in the Silver Gen 2 that my buddy now owns. Thanks everyone!

upload_2021-4-14_21-29-5.jpeg
BD17F75A-B384-4FA3-9690-3D3F868A8727.jpeg

Last edited:

IncognitoDB

Reaction score
It has been installed!
Do you know what type of connector the light hooks up to? I've searched high & low, but I can't find that connector.
Connector Picture.jpg

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i forget the name, but looks like the same connector for headlights. you can always cut it off and put your own plug on there

bjork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has been installed!
Do you know what type of connector the light hooks up to? I've searched high & low, but I can't find that connector.
View attachment 313064
I could be mistaken, but lookup pigtail connectors and see if you find something suitable. I think I remember seeing that when I disassembled my taillights. Congratulations on the purchase, hope that helps in some way!

IncognitoDB

Reaction score
I think that
I could be mistaken, but lookup pigtail connectors and see if you find something suitable. I think I remember seeing that when I disassembled my taillights. Congratulations on the purchase, hope that helps in some way!
Awesome, I think that's it!!! Much appreciated!