Gen 2 Factory Rear Leaf Springs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Below are the pictures of my rear leaf springs on my 2019 Raptor. The driver side looks almost flat. Has anyone noticed this on their Raptor? For reference my Raptor Has 59,970 miles on it.

Driver Side.
IMG_1141.jpeg

Passenger side.
IMG_1143.jpeg

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OEM Rear leaf on gen2 are well known to not be something exceptional... No doubt , it's time to change it , and it's urgent in your case, plenty of thread will help you to make your choice for aftermarket parts !

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try Nick at Apollo-Optics... great to work with from personal experience. Went with +2 HD Deaver (stock height/450 lbs extra load... most better served with stock like "SD"). No regrets and reduced axle wrap to boot.

My OE rear springs were flat long before that. More than a couple threads about the problem.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's an interesting data point. I measured my body height when my truck was fairly new ... 40.25" DF, 42.375" DR. Now with nearly 40k miles, I measured again. The rear has sagged almost two inches, to 40.5". But the front has also sagged, to 39.5". That was a surprise. I had been thinking that the truck was looking lower to the ground than before, but I figured it was my imagination. Both measurements were made with an empty truck, 38psi all around. But I had a half tank before and am nearly full now. I need to remember to re-measure at a half tank, but it seems a bit unlikely that a half tank of gas will drop the rear by almost two inches ....

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine, only 20K miles and I know I will have to change leaf soon , sometimes , I was wondering if the 5-links kit could be a good idea, except the price...Or better go to Deaver +2 and why not SDI E-click system !?

STHenry

Reaction score
I noticed a huge improvement with Deaver +2 and SDI E-click when I had that installed at a little over 42K miles. Of course I was upgrading a 2018 so first time with live valves as well as the springs.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a good vendor for pricing?

Search for the Gen 2 springs. Put in your cart. Then sign up for emails. A few days later you should get a coupon for 20%-OFF. Total should be around $850-$950 with shipping.