Gen 1 Kooks Catted Y-pipe - Never Used

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeldarbraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey

I'm selling this kooks catted y-pipe for 2010-2014 6.2 Raptors.
I originally bought this off of ebay with the intent of having a local fabricator make it work for my setup, but I ended up just having him build be a custom y pipe in the long run.
I tried to return it on ebay, but due to confusion on my part (I'm an ebay noob), I messed up the return process and basically lost the ability to return the item. Been trying to contact the seller, but no luck. They're a "parts warehouse" kind of business out of california, and haven't responded to any of my requests (calls, emails, comments).

The item itself is brand new. All I did was take it out of the box to have my fabricator look at it. These are the "normal" cats, not the green ones.

Anyone with kooks headers can use this part.

I paid $992.20. Send me your best offer. I'm willing to take a bit of a hit since I made the mistake, but I'm hoping a forum member can benefit. Hence, I'd like to get $700 for this part. I feel like 30% off is a fair discount, and I'm willing to split the cost of shipping with whoever buys.

Yes, I made a dumb ebay error. Calling all kooks headers owners - I'm looking at you, @Dane , @Riddick , @RangerRob , @bsimms89 , @Ftera , @krazydogg82 . (only because I saw your posts in other threads haha) need your cats refreshed??

Anyways, here's some images of the part:
kooks-kooks-green-catted-y-pipe-f150-and-svt-raptor-5.4l-09-10__75785.1613608134.1280.1280.jpg
s-l640.jpg

Last edited:

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey

I'm selling this kooks catted y-pipe for 2010-2014 6.2 Raptors.
I originally bought this off of ebay with the intent of having a local fabricator make it work for my setup, but I ended up just having him build be a custom y pipe in the long run.
I tried to return it on ebay, but due to confusion on my part (I'm an ebay noob), I messed up the return process and basically lost the ability to return the item. Been trying to contact the seller, but no luck. They're a "parts warehouse" kind of business out of california, and haven't responded to any of my requests (calls, emails, comments).

The item itself is brand new. All I did was take it out of the box to have my fabricator look at it. These are the "normal" cats, not the green ones.

Anyone with kooks headers can use this part.

I paid $992.20. Send me your best offer. I'm willing to take a bit of a hit since I made the mistake, but I'm hoping a forum member can benefit. Hence, I'd like to get $700 for this part. I feel like that's a fair discount, and I'm willing to split the cost of shipping with whoever buys.

Yes, I made a dumb ebay error. Calling all kooks headers owners - I'm looking at you, @Dane , @Riddick. (only because I saw your posts in other threads haha) need your cats refreshed??

Anyways, here's some images of the part:
View attachment 166505
View attachment 166506
HA! Nice. I have the full true dual though. Pretty sure this no worky.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you end up buying kooks headers, let me know! I just want to see this piece used - such a shame to have it just sitting in a garage..
Well send it to me then. Free parts in the garage always force me to buy other parts!

Then you’ll get to see it used! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter