FS: Weathertech Floor Mats (Front Pair, Black)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Manufacturer Info Here:
WeatherTech FloorLiner custom fit car floor protection from mud, water, sand and salt. | WeatherTech.com

Amazon Page for this product Here:
Amazon.com: WeatherTech Custom Fit Front FloorLiner for Ford F150, Black: Automotive

Retail price $120 + Shipping.

Will sell for $50 + $10 to Ship.

These are black Weathertech Digitalfit Floor Liners #442951 for the Ford F150/Raptor. I did not buy the rear floor liners because the factory Raptor floor mat was more than sufficient for the rear. I wanted something that provided better coverage up front to keep mud and dirt from ruining the carpet.

I no longer have my Raptor so I am selling these cheap to let someone else take advantage of a great product at a smoking deal. :)

Mats are in excellent condition and are packaged up and ready to ship. I accept PayPal and can ship the next business day via UPS, FedEx or USPS - whichever you prefer.

Actual photos of mats follow:

i-CdVpQdP-2510x1883.jpg

i-jjQb6tB.jpg

i-X9zj6wC.jpg

OP
OP
Double Tap

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL... both of you guys responded at 8:43 in the thread but sj-CHI was the first to also PM me. I'll have to use that as the tie-breaker I guess. :)

OP
OP
Double Tap

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL sorry man. You guys were both on the ball this morning!

These have now officially sold to sj-CHI. Thanks for the interest. :)