FS: Virtually NEW Projector Retrofited Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey FRF!!
So I am selling my headlight setup, it is approx 2 weeks old.

Why am I selling so soon, well it is the second setup I built for my truck. I retrofit on the weekends as a hobby. Built the first set with EvoX projectors, and while the hot spot and high beam is insane, I prefer the width of the D2S. So I built this set with Morimoto D2S V4.0 and loved it. So why the sale, because I am building a third set with smoked corners, laser etched lenses, demons eyes etc.......

So what are the details:
Asking $750, shipped in the US. Payment via paypal gift (or add 4%), venmo, or chase quickpay. If your in So Cal, we can meet up and I would even gladly help install. The lights will be pulled out this coming Sunday or Monday.

Whats included:
Everything 2 weeks old unless stated otherwise.
*Spyder Projector style headlights (copy of OEM style lights)
*Morimoto D2S V4 Projectors with Universal Mounting plates, XB 5500K Bulbs
*Brand new Morimoto H13 Wiring Harness (will not be pulling mine, so will toss in a new harness)
*Xentec 55w Slim Ballast (can do brand new Morimoto 55W ballast for an extra $100)

Link to Projector:
https://www.theretrofitsource.com/c...i-xenon-morimoto-mini-d2s-4-0-projectors.html

Link to Harness:
https://www.theretrofitsource.com/wiring/relay-harnesses/motocontrol-bi-xenon-h13-9008.html

Link to Bulbs:
https://www.theretrofitsource.com/bulbs/aftermarket/d2h-morimoto-xb-hid.html

Link to Headlight housings:
Projector Style Headlamps For 2009-2014 Ford F150 Halogen Headlights Left+Right

Pictures:

37101878881_f4d61ed713_b.jpgUntitled by Tony Rojo, on Flickr

37454211361_6c4462819c_b.jpgUntitled by Tony Rojo, on Flickr

36784371233_151e9413e4_b.jpgUntitled by Tony Rojo, on Flickr

Low Beam:
37101881021_4898eecf99_b.jpgUntitled by Tony Rojo, on Flickr

High Beam:
37101878731_6297dc1881_b.jpgUntitled by Tony Rojo, on Flickr

Feel free to text or email with questions:
626.831.4446 or [email protected]

Lumadar

Reaction score
Tony built me a set just like these about a week ago and seriously they are incredible. I look for any reason I can to take the truck at night now, haha. I have a tinted windshield and this took the truck from sketchy with the stock halogens to absolutely everything I could have wanted.

Very top-notch quality and I even went to his place and he installed them in about 15 minutes. He clearly knows his stuff.

OP
OP
tcm glx

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony built me a set just like these about a week ago and seriously they are incredible. I look for any reason I can to take the truck at night now, haha. I have a tinted windshield and this took the truck from sketchy with the stock halogens to absolutely everything I could have wanted.

Very top-notch quality and I even went to his place and he installed them in about 15 minutes. He clearly knows his stuff.

Right on Marcus... glad we got you all set up! Truck looks amazing, I have a install appt next week for my windshied tint now! HA

OP
OP
tcm glx

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this thread... have two sets of headlights available... both with Evo X V2 projectors, one new in a box, one a week or two old.

Week or two old one is my back up setup, long but funny story on that set for anyone interested.... asking around $600 a set, depends on what bulbs, and ballast your looking for.