FS: 2013 SCREW Blue Flame 2400 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
lane_change

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some quick pics taken this afternoon.

Price wise, if you were to buy this truck at MSRP + the mods, you'd be looking at around $56k for it. So if you want to make what you feel is a fair offer, feel free.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale! There are a few used 2013s sitting on dealer lots in the Dallas area with your options for more than $54k- well last I checked which was in the beginning of November.

OP
OP
lane_change

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be willing to take around $51-52k for the truck w/ the RPG tie rods. So you still save $4-5k off MSRP for a truck with ~2500 miles on it.

Aggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale, but GT-R OR ZR1? Those cars are complete opposites, so you should probably decide what you want first...

Personally I have my fast car and my raptor. Only way to go!

And I have a very understanding wife lol

OP
OP
lane_change

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I've done the highly modified C6Z06 a few years back....been wanting a ZR1 for a while, but the GTR has always intrigued me. After a test drive in one the other day though, I'm not so sure, so I am leaning towards another Vette right now. I'd love to keep the truck and have sports car because you're right that would be the best combination. But I drive a lot for work, so my "other" car is a 2013 VW Passat TDI. Having a 3rd car would be great for me, but my wife is not that understanding of my addiction.

OP
OP
lane_change

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealership offered me $49k for a buy out....if they had something worth trading for, I'd just trade it in, but I haven't found a replacement for the Raptor just yet. So if I can get at least $51k for the truck outright, I'd just do that, but if not I'll just trade it in and eat the $2k and move on. Got to love how well these trucks keep their value so anyone looking for a truck, this truck at $51k will save you $4k off MSRP and hell it's worth $49k trade-in.

I cancelled the Line-X appointment, dealership didn't care if it had it or not so why spend the extra $500. RPG Tie-Rods will be $500 if anyone wants them. Very lightly used, anodized blue.

Mictian

Reaction score
Dealership offered me $49k for a buy out....if they had something worth trading for, I'd just trade it in, but I haven't found a replacement for the Raptor just yet. So if I can get at least $51k for the truck outright, I'd just do that, but if not I'll just trade it in and eat the $2k and move on. Got to love how well these trucks keep their value so anyone looking for a truck, this truck at $51k will save you $4k off MSRP and hell it's worth $49k trade-in.

I cancelled the Line-X appointment, dealership didn't care if it had it or not so why spend the extra $500. RPG Tie-Rods will be $500 if anyone wants them. Very lightly used, anodized blue.

Unless you're in a big hurry to offload your truck, don't give in to the dealership. I received $58k (I paid $49K + in 2011 Lux package, tailgate step, etc..) via Insurance when my truck was totaled after a lady t-***** me in her suburban. The market value was ridiculous at the time for Raptors and this was back in May. If I wasn't purchasing a 2014 Ruby Red Special Edition, I would be on yours like a hobo on a ham sandwich since my last Raptor was Blue. Good luck!!!

P.S. This was in California btw...

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My vote is for the ZR1 over the GTR for sure!! You've already had the Z06, so you definitely know what the ZR1 is capable of!!
I'm definitely a fan of the C6 Z cars!! Here's a photo of a trip through the Blue Ridge Parkway a few years ago in my Z06...Good times!!
IMG_2430_zps68031cdf.jpg

OP
OP
lane_change

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not in a hurry to sell the truck, but I think at $51k I'd like to think it would sell decently quick. I put it up on craigslist locally as well, so we'll see. I am leaning towards the ZR1, but I would consider the right Z06. The GTR is likely a no-go. They are pretty affordable to get up around 600-650whp and can run low-mid 10's, but when I get bored of that to get up to 700+whp you are talking about a major blow to the wallet. $6k for the first 200hp and then $30k+ for the next stage after that. Painful. Plus I get bored easily and I am worried that the robotic nature of the GTR would feel numb after a short time owning and driving it.

Anyways, if anyone knows anyone else looking to pick up a Raptor, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.