From South AL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyBones

Reaction score
Hello All, I was finally able to purchase the '11 from my dad last week. It is my first Ford, I absolutely love the way it drives. I have been wanting a Raptor, and been browsing the forum for a couple of years, glad I was able to finally make it happen.

Raptor_Front.jpeg

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Man, we went to Foley (Gulf Shores) a few years ago for son's baseball tournament. How do you guys survive the humidity in the summer down there? I thought it was bad here. Oof. Beautiful town, but sitting in the sun watching baseball in June was excruciating.
Nice truck.

OP
OP
BobbyBones

BobbyBones

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

So you’re in the original L.A. ... Lower Alabama :)

That’s right. I hate the lack of trails in this part of the country though. I’d like to make it out to TRR next year.

Man, we went to Foley (Gulf Shores) a few years ago for son's baseball tournament. How do you guys survive the humidity in the summer down there? I thought it was bad here. Oof. Beautiful town, but sitting in the sun watching baseball in June was excruciating.
Nice truck.

I actually went to high school in GS. Yeah it’s about to get miserable down here lol, not looking forward to it.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
That’s right. I hate the lack of trails in this part of the country though. I’d like to make it out to TRR next year.

I actually went to high school in GS. Yeah it’s about to get miserable down here lol, not looking forward to it.
We stayed in Orange Beach, but played in Foley. Too far from the beach, no breeze what so ever, 99 degrees and 99% humidity. I don't think I could live there.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We stayed in Orange Beach, but played in Foley. Too far from the beach, no breeze what so ever, 99 degrees and 99% humidity. I don't think I could live there.

So did the boys warm up their arms at Lamberts?