From Puerto Rico waiting for 2012 Silver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BikerDrummer

Reaction score
I will answer in English in respect to the other fellow members.

I didn't the grey truck but will get a white one tomorrow morning, it was an incredible price of $62,900. At another dealer they asked me $69.995,I just left too much money. In the same dealer that I will buy mine another salesman asked me $68K.

My daily driver is a 2006 C55 AMG was $70K new.

The Raptors has no discounts of any kind.
Hablamos.
Cual es el precio de esa raptor en p.r. Full loaded?

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

I would always crack up at the driving style in Puerto Rico.... You guys use your horns more than your blinkers!!!

No joke, in the states I can go months without using my horn.... Down there the horn is an everyday thing and as essential to driving as the gas pedal. :)

That's right, very right. But I prefer the gas pedal.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey BikerDrummer, is Cafe del Angél still there on Ashford Ave? ....Right across the street from La Concha... I would literally KILL for a Canoa from there right now. Maybe follow that up with pechuga de pollo con arroz y habichuelas... Then have a short stroll back across the street to check out the local trim on the beach.

OP
OP
B

BikerDrummer

Reaction score
Hey BikerDrummer, is Cafe del Angél still there on Ashford Ave? ....Right across the street from La Concha... I would literally KILL for a Canoa from there right now. Maybe follow that up with pechuga de pollo con arroz y habichuelas... Then have a short stroll back across the street to check out the local trim on the beach.

Yes Still open, everybody except for my kids love arroz con habicuelas. You guys come from EU and get crazy with Mofongo and arroz con habichuelas (rice & beans).

here is my baby ready for some dirt

20120302_101648.jpg

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck looks good BikerDrummer. Looking forward to seeing some shots of it in action out in that beautiful terrain.

As to the food, I found tons of Puerto Rican dishes I loved. Mofongo is obviously wildly popular, but for me Canoa > Mofongo.

Glad to hear Cafe del Angel is still going strong. The Orozco brothers (particularly René) who own it really befriended me while I was living down there. Those guys took me to all kinds of local places I never could've gone to without them. There were a few times we'd go into some place at night in a rough neighborhood and the whole room would stop and stare at me "like what in the **** do you think you're doing HERE" because I'm a white tourist and clearly we weren't standing in some beachside Marriott or Radisson. The Orozco Bros. would announce "he's with us" and all the sudden in 1 second people would completely change from glaring at me like I was gonna get my ass kicked to literally throwing arms over my shoulders or giving me 5 and buying me countless shots of Ron de Barrilito or DonQ washed down with ice cold Medalla.

I gotta say I received awesome hospitality on your island. I literally love that place. I wanna get back down there soon.... I need to make it over to Culebra and Vieques. That being said I want to give Los Borinqueños the best hospitality I possibly can here on FRF. If there is anything you need around here or any questions about your new Guagua or anything else please shoot me a private message anytime, Mano!!