Votes: 7 7.5%

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Wilson

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • MobileBeats

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure about this?
Does anyone have any objections about this?

I would leave it up to Nicole, but I would have liked to see her video included in the poll. Just to see how others vote, despite not being eligible to claim the prized Ipad. Why include her video in this thread and not allow us to vote for it. Just saying.:shrug:

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would leave it up to Nicole, but I would have liked to see her video included in the poll. Just to see how others vote, despite not being eligible to claim the prized Ipad. Why include her video in this thread and not allow us to vote for it. Just saying.:shrug:

I agree. Use her video for promotional purposes. Give the "poll winner" the iPad. That way they both win!

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I agree. Use her video for promotional purposes. Give the "poll winner" the iPad. That way they both win!

This is why I included the video in the first post but not in the poll.
If I included it in the poll how would we know who the winner would have been if it was them?
Hence honorable mention.
You can post up that you would have voted for them if you'd like that way we all know.
Would of been nice if I could have an official poll and a not official poll going at the same time.