FRF Member Shirts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im not sure how many you sold the first time around BUT i was the ONLY person wearing one at Havoc

Wow. 22 people ordered polos. Looking at the list I don't know that many of those people were able to attend Havoc. Shit, I wear a blank one every chance I get. I'll be rocking the one with my name on it at Snoball! That way I don't forget who I am.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. 22 people ordered polos. Looking at the list I don't know that many of those people were able to attend Havoc. Shit, I wear a blank one every chance I get. I'll be rocking the one with my name on it at Snoball! That way I don't forget who I am.

That's why I still sew labels with my name in my underwear!

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I really like how that turned out. I remember talking to you about it. Looks more like a shop shirt. I'd have to talk to her and see what it would take to do this for the next order if everyone is interested.

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like how that turned out. I remember talking to you about it. Looks more like a shop shirt. I'd have to talk to her and see what it would take to do this for the next order if everyone is interested.

I sourced the patch elsewhere and just had it sewed on over the existing name

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Still have these... White poly blend polo white/black with just the FRF Logo. 1-M, 2-L, and 1-XL. $40 includes shipping to anywhere in the US!

Looks like this without the name on the left chest.

Attachments

• ute8y5uj.jpg
    ute8y5uj.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 77