FREE Gen 1 ADD Honeybadger Bumper and Side Steps FREE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i moved my bumper in the suby. this doesnt look to be too much bigger if at all. just tryng to not take a truck...... or buy a hitch for the suby. its already $400 in gas. over $1000 if i take the truck
What about renting a uhaul truck? They have the regular cab with the large bed and I think they offer the small eco boost so it won’t kill you on gas.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about renting a uhaul truck? They have the regular cab with the large bed and I think they offer the small eco boost so it won’t kill you on gas.
i posted an ad on craigslist yesterday to see if someone needed a ride to texas. a guy calls me and we spend over an hour talking. he has to get to colleyville and has a bunch of stuff to take to his parents. he is covering the difference in gas for me to take the truck, so the raptor it is. taking the trip in style..... cause you know, gen 1, baddest truck ford ever built. :birgits_tiredcoffee

OP
OP
M

Michael Rodriguez

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have someone coming from Colorado. He will be here Saturday. They are on hold until then. Ill contact if he doesn't show but he sounds pretty serious.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have someone coming from Colorado. He will be here Saturday. They are on hold until then. Ill contact if he doesn't show but he sounds pretty serious.
hell yeah im serious. plans have been made. i will send your number to the extended warranty service company if they disappear before i get there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter