FP Forged FP2-SL (see details) 17x9 +12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recently received a couple prototype sets of the new SL wheels (if you've been following). These were used to make the final modifications to the production models. They are not the production model but they are 100% functional. I am running the other set on my personal truck.

The only two changes I made were:
Larger valve stem relief cut. Removing the valve caps on these is a bit awkward due to the tight tolerance. See pic
The rim lip is a little thicker than the new wheels. See pic. Personally I wouldn't run these with BFG's since they don't have a rim protector and the wheel will show more. On the plus side, these are still thinner than the OEM beadlocck capable wheels. So if you don't mind that thickness than BFG's might be ok for you.

On the plus side, these are $1200-$1400 less expensive and they're ready to ship right now.

You can choose low head SS socket bolts or satin blk powder coated 12 point bolts (blue rings not available, just shown for bolts)

$1600 shipped for a set 4

Real forged
With black rings and choice of bolts
Billet Caps

1712944020820.jpeg
1712944038822.jpeg
1712944055966.jpeg
1712944077643.jpeg
1712944390491.png

Last edited:

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a beefy design. Spokes are much thicker than I've seen in other similar patterns. Nice.

mtnghost

Reaction score
Fantastic looking wheels! Nice to see an aftermarket wheel with some thought and design put into it, rather than the usual black on black generic fake beadlocks. These would 100% be on my radar had I not just purchased factory forged beadlocks. GLWS although anyone looking at wheels should be jumping on these asap!