Fox 3.0's Internal Bypass now in stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are the onroad manners with the 3.0 vs. OEM?

I tow a 2500# trailer, as well as daily driving. My offroad use is nominal, but very important too, which I'm not worried about with the 3.0's; but very curious about the road manners.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How are the onroad manners with the 3.0 vs. OEM?

I tow a 2500# trailer, as well as daily driving. My offroad use is nominal, but very important too, which I'm not worried about with the 3.0's; but very curious about the road manners.

Amazing,

They feel much more powerfull and secure. The Fox 3.0" actually runs a softer rate spring than stock. Because the Fox 3.0" is an internal by-pass, they have amazing on-road manners.

You have much more adjustability than OE. You can play with pre-load settings until you find the right setup for you.

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I really don't want to lose any more rear spring rate. Had planned on keeping the stock spring set in the rear.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do both the fox and the kings have height adjustable coil overs? Are they the same in that respect?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc