FourSyncTech Sync 3 Upgrade Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always get concerned when there's obvious language issues from Vendors. Where are they from, surety of product, customer service, etc.
Glad to hear some have have purchased and are satisfied.
Hope this future Vendor (?) works out.

Fuzzy

Reaction score
This is Anthony with FourSyncTech! Just found this forum Lol

Yes we got the best Kits around! OEM, Updated and Programmed to VIN with free jailbreaking and free Priority Mail Shipping alongside a 1 Year Warranty

Includes all you need for Plug and Play alongside the new Type C USB Hubs!

Free Priority Mail Shipping

We starts years ago working on Raptors and we still love gettings kits made for Raptors!

Any questions I am here to answer anytime!

Discount Code: H2023
Takes $40 Off any Conversion Kit

Raptor On!

V3.4, Priority Mail, Jailbroken, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support
Plug and Play and Includes all you need!
You can find checkout at:

Any questions I am here to answer!
We ship same day or next morning Priority Mail Shipping (free)

As low as $490 Free Priority Mail Shipping for Non-Nav Full Kit or $600 Free Priority Mail Shipping for Navigation Full Kit!

any way to update a 2012 ?

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help I need something for a 2012 rap. I just snagged at museum piece from and elderly couple…..looks like it just rolled off showroom floor…but truck is telling me to go f itself as far as syncing up my iPhone 15

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Help I need something for a 2012 rap. I just snagged at museum piece from and elderly couple…..looks like it just rolled off showroom floor…but truck is telling me to go f itself as far as syncing up my iPhone 15
You could try updating Sync 2. I highly doubt it was ever updated from the factory software if they were old.

mustang347

Reaction score
does this work the front camera also? I only saw the rear camera mentioned on the website.

Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only the 2013-2015 F150s can be upgraded to Sync3. 2016+ got it from the factory.

The 2012 and older trucks have a totally different electrical system.

mustang347

Reaction score
can anyone verify that the raptor splash screen is still there after the upgrade?

Last edited: