Forscan Gen2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will it work on a MacBook Pro using parallels with windows? Either Bluetooth or wifi? Otherwise I'll buy a cheap windows laptop.

Is it true we can enable the other 2 cylinders making it 8 total? :ROFLJest:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Hopefully it also makes the g2 tail lights brighter too. :p

Jetsco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I bought the module and got the license.
It's crazy what can be done! Super simple just follow online instructions. Well worth the $80 for the module off amazon!

I Disabled the fake engine noise, double honk, and seat belt minders! (Local dealer told me they couldn't disable the engine noise as ford would not support thier request.)

Also added heat & cool seat icons to home screen & climate touch screen, numbers above gauges in cluster, auto-folding mirrors which is freaking awesome!

24q8zzk.jpg

33nkuc5.jpg
Great job! I followed your link on the f150 forum and read almost ALL of the pages. Are the folding mirrors a PID or changing of the code manually? Also, did you do the global window option?

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone post a dummies 101 for maybe a couple options

It was already posted in the link above. If you are not up for making changes to the computers in your truck it's not for you.

It's not hard but does require you to read through the link posted above to understand what you are going to be doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk