Ford SVT Official Response to Frame-a-Geddon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have already mentioned this to the owner of the "Z" only to be chastized and my posts delete. They are on a power trip overthere, simular to the ****'s in WWII. They feed off the power of control and have a mindset of thier right no matter what! They just don't have the common sense it takes to reaslize they might be wrong!

That is SO doggone funny! And you are SO right Highroller... in fact, those are the very reasons this forum (The BEST and only unbiased Raptor forum IMHO) was created. I am a "Plank Owner" of SVT offroad, and your post reminds me of the early days of the forum when you got banned for even mentioning SVTOR on the z... which was my particular crime (That, and having the audacity to infer Magic Mountain Dan was a smart feller).

What I can't believe is that the z continues to exist. The owner is... well, in the best of SVT Offroad fashion... I have THIS to say about the owner of the "z":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGt9jAkWie4

Some things (and people) never change! <G>