Ford stopping F-150 production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got that from an advertisement? Says nothing about stopping production.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Normal.... these days for in between model years... Their production rates are much lower these days.

Maybe you have to wait until model year 2023.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said they are closing f150 order banks next week, not production. Good for people who have orders. Now maybe our trucks will get built.

MrLiou168

Reaction score
Sounds like a dealer just trying to get your money right now - no cause for alarm. No way in heck Ford will "stop" production of their most profitable line of vehicles even with part shortages still a factor. They will (and have been) building 99% trucks and just finishing assembly when shortages come in.

OP
OP
ganooch

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be clear, I already have my Raptor. Just curious why they would stop F-150 orders. Normally they would continue to build a backlog.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I build injectors at Bosch for Ford and we have not heard anything like this. Would be detrimental to us. Hell I might get some time off...lol. But if it isn't true the originator should be held accountable by Ford.