Ford Raptor Pulls FJ from the snow like a toy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It takes a lot of "talent" to get a FJ stuck like that. I know he was stock, but you gotta know the limits of your rig. He should have been able to air down, and go into 4lo and reverse out. He's making FJs look bad.
But good save by the op!

Last edited:

Saber22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy probably saw the "deep tempting white stuff" on the side of the road and thought..."gee...I think I'll just try it with two of my wheels and see what happens..." The only thing 4-wheel drive did for this guy is make him think he could go anywhere...
Good show on the save!

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It takes a lot of "talent" to get a FJ stuck like that. I know he was stock, but you gotta know the limits of your rig. He should have been able to air down, and go into 4lo and reverse out. He's making FJs look bad.
But good save by the op!
x2

Nice save op!

To the FJ, good god man learn to drive. There's no reason he shouldn't have been able to get out of that himself. Probably had to really get on the throttle and rock it a bit. Those things have lockers as well.