Ford order confirmation email

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't receive a single email regarding my order, which as @MGSER only means that they didn't take the time to enter my email address when they placed the order. It's honestly crazy to me how some of these dealerships still operate - it's like they're stuck in 1997 using dot matrix printers and placing orders using computer software that looks like it could run on MS-DOS. Meanwhile, we got an Audi for my fiance, and they used a massive tablet-touchscreen table to sign all of the documents, then they handed over a flash drive and said, "here you go, all important documents pertaining to your new vehicle are loaded on here."
I got my GEN 3 wo ordering it is’t that difficult.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exactly. I had a dealer called me said they had one 8750 over msrp. antimatter blue. I looked at it and said ill pass. didn't like the color.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you do that?
I located it in Oklahoma and was visiting that week. It was sitting on the lot for a week and I threw the offer out. They said no and I said ok thanks, then the GM said purchase now use our bank. I said ok was good timing. I Preferably would of liked to find one in AZ Im in Ca and I will never buy in Ca. Crooks

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess reading comprehension is lost at this point lol.
Please go back to previous post in this thread where FP looked up the code for “over allocation/no allocation” .
Do you have a VIN yet than? My comprehension is pretty good, but your memory of what FP told you could use some work. Do some actual research and you'll see what the term Unscheduled/Clean actually means. unschd/clean- unit isn't scheduled (no VIN, no date, no guarantee to build), but is a buildable order once allocation and commodities allow. No where does it say there is an allocation. Comprehend that :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 12/2 and nothing besides the confirmation email. Got a VIN and should have a build date within a week for my TRX. Hoping to have it next month. Ordered the Ram on 12/16