FORD FACTORY SPRAY IN BED-LINER (warranty)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's just wrong! When will the Ford Rep who monitors this site chime in on this?

Here I am, Tom! :)

* The service guy stated that the area rep did see the issue and felt it was acceptable! I really thought they would at least spray all the bare areas and at least cover all the bare metal. Never again will i get any factory bed spray option, it is super thin and was a really poor overall job!...

Let me look into this, ALDABRAMAN. Send me your info in a PM and I'll get to work; be sure to include your full name, best daytime contact number, VIN, mileage, and servicing dealership.

Crystal

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Actually, the coverage of most spray in bed liners fades out / ends underneath the bedrails. I would say your pics are pretty typical of what I have seen for most Rhino and Line-X jobs.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is an off brand linex. It ends short of just under the bed rails. It is also a bit thin in this area. It's been this way since I picked up the truck new. It has not affected the performance of the liner.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com