For Sale Used Stainless Works Dual Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD---For Sale Used Stainless Works Dual Exhaust

SOLD THE EXHAUST---STILL HAVE X-PIPE------Selling my used, for about 300 miles, stainless works 3" dual exhaust system I bought for my 2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Super Crew. Asking $425 with free shipping or delivery within one hour drive of Northern Virginia.

Decided to put the stock exhaust system back on to keep the wife happy! I still have the SW Headers and High Flow Cats installed.

These are the turbo chambered mufflers and sound great.

All stainless steel, including the clamps and hangers.

Perfect working condition. Some rubs and scratches from installation and removal, normal discoloration from use. Rub marks on tips, can be polished out.

Here is the link to get more information from the SW website. You will need to buy a y-pipe connector from Stainless Works for connection to the stock pipe. Or, have a custom one made locally, probably a less expensive route.

Ford Raptor SuperCrew 2011-14 Exhaust: 3" Systems

I also have the Stainless Works X-Pipe for $125 with free shipping. If you are planning to buy SW headers and High Flow Cats, buying this exhaust and x-pipe could reduce your total cost. [WILL START NEW SALE THREAD FOR X-PIPE]

Included some photos, please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• SW Turbo Chambered Sys.jpg
    SW Turbo Chambered Sys.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 59
  • SW Tips.jpg
    SW Tips.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 56
  • SW Exhaust Sys2.jpg
    SW Exhaust Sys2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 44
  • SW X-PIPE.jpg
    SW X-PIPE.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
OP
OP
siooss

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jambat1, I just sent you an email with my contact info.
Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter