For Sale 500 miles (4) 17" Fuel Trophy w/ 35" Toyo MT Open Country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am selling my like new, only 500 miles on them, never off road set of (4) 17'Fuel Trophy Wheels mounted with 35" x12" Toyo Open Country MT tires. I just purchased these a month ago, but due to having to move for work I had to sell my Raptor. They come with Black Gorilla Lugs, have TPMS already mounted inside, and I will supply the Ford trigger for TPMS. Price $1800 local pickup only in Vero Beach, FL. PM me for questions/details.

I want it how can i contact you? Im from southamerica, a friend of mine who is living in the US could contact you or kik me at psylifeform. Sergio

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

OP
OP
maximus5403

maximus5403

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want it how can i contact you? Im from southamerica, a friend of mine who is living in the US could contact you or kik me at psylifeform. Sergio

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

You can send me a Private Message. These are for local pickup only. I cannot ship, so your friend would have to pick them up here in Florida.

OP
OP
maximus5403

maximus5403

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scam^^^^^^^^^ you should really look at shipping if you want these gone.

If I could ship these they would be gone already. But since I have no truck, and no way of moving them around I really can't. I have a few members that will be driving down to Florida soon that said if they are still available they will come pick them up, so I guess I will have to see how that goes. If not they will just sit in my climate controlled storage until I get the next gen Raptor. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.