For sale: 2012 Scab , tuxedo black. 19k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The reason I was asking is that I sold one very similar back in 2017-18 after I got a Gen2. I think the guy that bought it lived up north (I live in Alabama). It only had 6k miles at that time. Mine had a sunroof and I had put 2011 wheels on it. I sure would like to have it back. I will look over yours more closely and let you know if I have any more questions. Thanks again.

OP
OP
Hedges4

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The reason I was asking is that I sold one very similar back in 2017-18 after I got a Gen2. I think the guy that bought it lived up north (I live in Alabama). It only had 6k miles at that time. Mine had a sunroof and I had put 2011 wheels on it. I sure would like to have it back. I will look over yours more closely and let you know if I have any more questions. Thanks again.
Let me know if I can answer anything else.

Sportyworty

Reaction score
I am in the market for a First Gen SCAB and have a deal in the works. Wish I had joined earlier and if for some reason this local truck does not work out I’ll be back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter