FNG from OH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
On a whim??!!! God I have been obsessing for years before I could actually pull it off and get mine!!! Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What part of Ohio are you in? I ask because I saw either you or one just like you in Loveland yesterday, first time I'd seen that color in a while.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Loveland. That was most likely me.

Nice, I'm in Loveland as well ('13 Silver SCrew, no graphics). There's another user with a black one too over off Branch hill Guinea.

You'll see me rolling up/down S Lebanon multiples times a day, welcome!

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I passed you again today around 2 on South Lebanon. Flashed my lights at you, then realized I wasn't driving my truck and you were probably like who is this crazy person flashing me lol.

OP
OP
R

RENCRN8

Reaction score
Pretty sure I passed you again today around 2 on South Lebanon. Flashed my lights at you, then realized I wasn't driving my truck and you were probably like who is this crazy person flashing me lol.

Its all good. I approached a guy in a black Raptor at TSC on 22/3 thinking maybe it was you. He looked at me like I was crazy. Lol

**edit** your's isn't black so maybe I am crazy