Flush Mount Toolbox Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pictures of the DZ-8546B

I have something very similar to this in my truck made by UWS. It works great for me to hold things like straps and shit that I dont use everyday. everything else goes in the bed strapped down under the bedcover

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is what the 55" UWS Wedge toolbox looks like:
2096-55-uws-wedge-w-notch-hilift-jack-mounted.jpg

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I am assuming that is in a Raptor? CRAP! That toolbox is much larger and is what I thought mine would be. Actually, I went with the 48" because that is the space between the wheel wells.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have anymore PICs, & my Raptor is in the shop getting the Heated seats fixed. The toolbox is made by UWS; just checkout their website. I mount the Hilift with Hilift mounting brackets. Just drilled holes using the mounts as templates. The upper part of the mounts are flushed with the flat upper part of the toolbox. I inserted flat sheetmetal with huge washers on the inside of toolbox to keep it from ripping out when offroading. I haven't tackle the bottom part of the mounts, since I don't feel it's needed since I re-inforced the top 4 bolts. It's been like that for over a year now with no issues.

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This toolbox is very similar to what I have in my work pickup. Great toolbox, has plenty of room to store things in. How did you mount this to your bed? I'm assuming self-tapping screws?

Last edited:

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This toolbox is very similar to what I have in my work pickup. Great toolbox, has plenty of room to store things in. How did you mount this to your bed? I'm assuming self-tapping screws?

That's what they originally did, and I ask them if they would redo it with 4 nuts, big washers & bolts and they did. I even offer to help them to do it, but they knew I was repeat customer & took care of me.