Flip Your Spare?....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PyroRaptor413

Reaction score
....carry a compact compressor.

You just can't check tire pressure without dropping the spare.

And on that wet or snowy night by the side of the road, I'd rather have a full spare than unpack the compressor and wait till it's full.

Northlight

Full Spare with Speckles,dings,chips and paint flaking off the face of rim because you want it facing towards the pavement and gravel for ease of checking tires pressure?:greenchainsaw:

Ford has gifted us with a Full-size matching wheel and tire, which shows that they appreciate us pulling the trigger on purchasing a $73k vehicle. Please do us ALL a favor and flip it back the way it was delivered to you at purchase, when going in for oil changes. We do not want the dealership taking a survey of vehicles being serviced and tell Ford Performance that a matching full-size spare is not required, due to owners who can care less on how they look. We all know they look to cut cost with each new model.We do NOT want to go back to the "(Previous garden-variety F-150s had a steel spare wheel with an unmatched cheapo tire)." Thanks in advance...#FlipItBack

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Full Spare with Speckles,dings,chips and paint flaking off the face of rim because you want it facing towards the pavement and gravel for ease of checking tires pressure?:greenchainsaw:

Ford has gifted us with a Full-size matching wheel and tire, which shows that they appreciate us pulling the trigger on purchasing a $73k vehicle. Please do us ALL a favor and flip it back the way it was delivered to you at purchase, when going in for oil changes. We do not want the dealership taking a survey of vehicles being serviced and tell Ford Performance that a matching full-size spare is not required, due to owners who can care less on how they look. We all know they look to cut cost with each new model.We do NOT want to go back to the "(Previous garden-variety F-150s had a steel spare wheel with an unmatched cheapo tire)." Thanks in advance...#FlipItBack

tenor.gif

Ford taking a survey and giving you a ****** steel wheel with an unmatched tire? Pass the blunt bruh....

First, it's a spare. Not a replacment. Second, they have to give you something with the same diameter, are you really that concerned that it matches? It doesn't have TPMS, so you're not keeping it on there anyway. Third...what the **** led you to this weird conclusion? Fourth, put the pipe down.

PyroRaptor413

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Ford taking a survey and giving you a ****** steel wheel with an unmatched tire? Pass the blunt bruh....

First, it's a spare. Not a replacment. Second, they have to give you something with the same diameter, are you really that concerned that it matches? It doesn't have TPMS, so you're not keeping it on there anyway. Third...what the **** led you to this weird conclusion? Fourth, put the pipe down.

**** a spare all together...REAL men get the tool kit out, plug that shit,break out the compressor and keep it the **** moving.

Pikser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Air valve extension

I used a AIR VALVE EXTENSION KIT. Works great

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Most of the time the oil change guys can barely tie their shoes much less take a survey.

PyroRaptor413

Reaction score
Most of the time the oil change guys can barely tie their shoes much less take a survey.

Lol. True indeed. No surveys.... just a lot of head shaking on the thought of someone facing the face of the full size matching rim downward. There’s no way in hell im doing that to my matching beadlock spare. Seriously though.....a good wheel plugging kit and an air compressor will eliminate the entire need of changing over to spare anyway. I plugged two separate flats on my H2 SUT which had a built in air compressor, with a tire plug kit.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I got under the truck to change diff cover on my new to me raptor and noticed my spare was facing down. Turned it around and put it back how it’s supposed to go. Now the lip around the center is marred up from the bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro