Factory Tonneau Cover

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12951

I just picked up my raptor yesterday. I ordered it with the factory tonneau cover, you can see the option on my sticker in my signature. After getting it, I didn't realize that it was a folding cover and not a roll-up. When I ordered it, the dealer didn't know. This won't work for the bed cage that I am going to be getting regardless if the bed cage was one to fit under a cover, I won't be able to get to the gas cans and tote box. So I am going to sell it.

I couldn't find a part number on it but I think it is this one.

Tonneau Cover - Soft Folding by Advantage, 5.5 Styleside Bed | The Official Site for Ford Custom Accessories

It does have the Ford logo on it.

Asking $175 plus shipping. I can bring it to TRR too so save someone on shipping.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 112
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Bump: Price drop to $250 and I am near Springfield, MO. Will drive up to 100 miles to meet anyone to get it closer to them.

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Bump: I ordered my replacement cover and hope to have it this week. Price drop: $175. At this price I probably won't drive 100 miles since that will cost me $50 just in gas but still can bring it to TRR. If it doesn't sell for this then I might as well keep it as a spare. I paid over $400 for it (invoice is $422). Only offering this price for FRF members.

I am pretty sure it is this one if you want more details:
http://www.advantagetruckaccessories.com/torza.html

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Sale pending....

I put this up for sale on another forum and have two offers when I am down in Texas already. I ordered a BAK Roll-X in anticipation of a successful sale. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.