F150 STOP SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexT

Reaction score
I really feel for you guys that ordered and have to deal with this crap. Covid is one thing, but blatant design faults like this on top of everything else, shameful. Hope Ford gets their hiney in gear and gets this done this week.
i can’t stop laughing , it’s ludicrous. Feels like a Mel brooks movie

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really feel for you guys that ordered and have to deal with this crap. Covid is one thing, but blatant design faults like this on top of everything else, shameful. Hope Ford gets their hiney in gear and gets this done this week.
I said it before they are incredibly disorganized for 2021 and 2022 models, they have to be running around in that factory like a headless chicken. And they want to do electric f150’s hahahahahaha.

AlexT

Reaction score
The funniest thing is that these trucks have so many issues that when they hit the streets they’ll probably start failing at around the same time. Chances are there won’t be any parts to fix them so we’ll be back here ******** , wishing we had that flying mercedes from spaceballs ... keep firing a** holes lol

AlexT

Reaction score
I said it before they are incredibly disorganized for 2021 and 2022 models, they have to be running around in that factory like a headless chicken. And they want to do electric f150’s hahahahahaha.
Lol - I had one on order that I forgot , and they called me from the dealer yesterday to offer priority ordering on account of the raptor fiasco. needless to say...

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Electric F150’s don’t have driveshafts so BOOM y’all getting electric f150’s or your waiting till 2022 for the fix :p:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc