Engine Sound ***Just in ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol the guy showing the truck off says " I know, I miss the v8, the v8s rad, but the ecoboosts not bad"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeffola

Reaction score
Great Find, I give you credit there, that looks like my order and for that I am super pleased. I think once they hit the streets, the lack of 2 cylinders will soon be forgotten, and then once they hit the sand no one will give a rats butt.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Great find! Thanks for posting link! Looks a lot like what I ordered, very sharp! I am a die hard Ford man, have always loved the V8's, but liked the sound of the truck! Now I am really ready for my Raptor to be built!

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol the guy showing the truck off says " I know, I miss the v8, the v8s rad, but the ecoboosts not bad"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I filmed both of those videos. That was a student that said that and they were also wearing an "EcoBeast" shirt.

It's hard to impress people while they're revving the shit out of a GT350 right next to it.

Last edited:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I filmed both of those videos. That was as student that said that and they were also wearing an "EcoBeast" shirt.

It's hard to impress people while they're revving the shit out of a GT350 right next to it.

Cause v8s rule lol

Striker

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, I can hardly wait till my 17 raptor gets here, but...... After hearing the 3.5, I'm not going to be reving up the motor, I guess I'm use to my gt500. But I'm sure I'll have a gen 1 beside me reving up his v8, and I'd be like...... Yea, that v8 sounds great. Maybe the gen 2s coming off the line next month will sound better.