Eibach springs installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MasterWaterSkier

Reaction score
Hey .. looks like the guy did a nice job. I am just outside of MPS in WI and looking for some suspension work on my Gen1.. I am curious of who your "local Mechanic" is.. i can IM if you don't want to share it publicly.

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went for Deaver +3s after my Eibachs went nose high by half an inch. Pricey upgrade but damn does it improve everything about the rear end. Especially noticeable when you've got a couple hundred pounds in the bed.

Just one note from my research for those looking to do a complete leaf pack, go with Icons over Deavers if you tow a fair bit.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I went for Deaver +3s after my Eibachs went nose high by half an inch. Pricey upgrade but damn does it improve everything about the rear end. Especially noticeable when you've got a couple hundred pounds in the bed.

Just one note from my research for those looking to do a complete leaf pack, go with Icons over Deavers if you tow a fair bit.

So why is that?

VMRaptor

Reaction score
I want to level my truck with springs and bring the back end up. I want to do so without having to touch the rear at this time. Any recommendations? I don't want my nose higher, if anything it can be level or slighting lower than rear. Just want an overall level look and keep my nice factory ride.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the info about RAS. Two questions: Does it interfere with the active valve shocks? Is the improved ride noticeable keeping OEM springs?
It does not interfere with the live valve as far as I can tell. Ride is slightly stiffer, but still compliant. Now that I have had it for a few weeks, I still love it. And when I say stiffer, it is just barely noticable.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this RAS help with rear end squat when loading up the bed ?
That is the main idea for the RAS on a stock suspension... I used it to raise the rear to match the Eibachs up front... low cost option... I don't intend on taking mine on anything serious enough to use the full suspension travel, but I do think it would handle it... maybe not jumps.
I will let you know how it works when I put my trailer on next weekend. 7500 lb fully enclosed race trailer with gear and car.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, did you install the RAS and leaf springs? The rear of your truck looks high compared to mine.
Just the RAS. It sits about 1/2" high in the rear. I like it that way, as i usually have something in the bed and it sits pretty level when I do.