Early Xmas for 17Jake - Raptor Delivered Dec 12 Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
very interesting. There has been a confirmed source that says no Raptors have been released to the general public yet. Something appears to smell fishy.

My dealership locator shows trucks on the ground at dealerships already. We have a feature through our Ford portal called Vincent. We run the vin # of the vehicle and the zip code of the end user and Vincent gives us all of the program details (rebates, special finance rates, private offers and so on) and it will give us a warning if there is a demo/delivery hold on the unit. Demo/delivery hold is put on a vehicle when there is an outstanding FSA (field service action) that needs taken care of before the vehicle can be driven or delivered. When the first Raptors and regular Gen 2 eco's with the 10 speed started showing up on our locator in dealers inventory I started running the vins. NONE of them have shown up with the demo/delivery hold. So they are OK to sell. In fact our first 17' F150 with the Gen 2 eco and 10 speed came in Tuesday and I delivered it that night.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked it up after work. Power's unreal, sounds fantastic > you can hear the turbos when ya get on it. All expectations have been exceeded. Pics don't do it justice > styling is beyond stunning in person. Ride/handling amazing. FP did a hell of a job. Absolute grand slam with the new power train. G2 Raptor's a true beast like no other. There's not enough superlatives. How can it not be truck of the year, or decade for that matter > puts all other offerings to shame.
#NO COMPETITION

Awesome, sister. Enjoy and drive it like you stole it....

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey can you take a photo of the floor mat and post it? need to see if I am going to keep them or go with Weather Techs

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, looking at that side shot, I think it's gonna be close getting 37's on the Gen2's. Hope Boatec has some plans to make some front AND rear fenders to handle that issue......